Receive Support: Get Started
Applications are received through our partner agencies. You need to call 211 or visit 211.org to find agencies and support in Weld County. Our mission is filling in financial gaps to help our community thrive: we are a ‘fund of last resort.’
Applicants must be a woman living in Weld County for a least 6 months
Applicants must be referred by an agency with a 501(c)(3) status, church, school, or the judicial system of Weld County
Funding request does NOT contain costs for bail, legal fees for those charged with criminal acts, credit card bills, or funeral expenses.
Additional Details about Applications and Funding
- All applications must be made via the online application system by the referring agency or organization. No individual referrals should be forwarded to Women to Women via phone, email, or in person.
- The identity of the applicant will not be disclosed to board members outside of the Project Subcommittee who verify information and process applications
- It is our goal to respond to all requests within 2 business days
- All requests are funded at the discretion of the voting board and once made are not negotiable by the referring agency or applicant
- The funding provided to an individual is a one-time gift. Records are maintained and monitored by the board
- It is the responsibility of the applicant and the referring agency to provide Women to Women with accurate, updated information that will help our organization make good decisions and keep accurate records
- All grants are made at the discretion of the board and once made are not negotiable by partners or clients
Pay the Support Forward: perform an act of kindness as “payment” for the help
Share Your Pay It Forward Story