Welcome Agency Partner!
Women2Women (W2W) does not discriminate applicants by race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, or marital status.
Grant Criteria & Guidelines
- Applicants must be female.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have resided within Weld County, excluding the St. Vrain School District area, for a minimum of six months.
- Applicants must be referred by a qualified 501(c)(3) agency AND the referring agency must submit the application on behalf of the recipient.
- All funds will be distributed directly to the holder of the bill; e.g. service provider, doctor, landlord, etc.
- Applicants will be funded only if their needs cannot be met elsewhere and W2W shall be considered a ‘fund of last resort’.
- Recipients may be asked to pay 25% (up to $100) of a rental deposit request.
- All requests are funded at the discretion of the voting board and once made are not negotiable by the referring agency or the applicant.
- W2W will not help with the cost of bail, legal fees for those charged with criminal acts, hospital bills, payment to friends or family or credit card bills. Women2Women will not accept requests for funerals, or any expenses related to funerals.
- Financial assistance provided to an individual will be a one-time gift. Records will be kept and monitored by the board.
Additional Agency Information
- All applications must be submitted via W2W’s online “Agency Referral” system.
- It is the goal of W2W to respond to all requests for funding within 48 hours (business days) but not all approved requests will be funded in this time period.
- W2W reserves the right to limit fund allocation due to low revenues.
- W2W will ask each recipient to perform an act of kindness, as payment for the help we have provided them in their time of need.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant and the referring agency to provide W2W with accurate updated information. This helps W2W to make good decisions and keep accurate records.